Gentry Insurance Agency offers Group Health Insurance Coverage in the state of Florida
Our local health insurance agents are here to answer your questions about health care reform and its effects on your small business. Reform has brought many changes to the benefits and coverage you are able to offer your employees. We can inform you of these changes so you can be a knowledgeable employer able to make the important decisions for your employees
As an independent agency, we represent multiple insurance companies. We are able to compare coverage and prices in order to offer our customers the greatest value possible.
We look forward to the opportunity to discuss all of your insurance needs with you. Call us today and allow us to demonstrate our dedication to prompt, friendly service and superior customer care.
For smaller employer groups, you may choose to:
- Keep offering your current group plan coverage until the ACA limitations are exceeded
- Direct your employees to one of our agents to help them find a qualified plan from Florida Blue. We will be happy to call, email or setup a time to meet with your employees individually to compare plans and check eligibility for a subsidy (tax credit).
- If you do not offer group coverage today, you may want to compare health plans through the SHOP exchange. An agent here at Gentry Insurance can help you do this and advise you on what you need before doing so.
For larger employer groups, you may choose to:
- Keep offering your current group plan coverage
- Add insurance coverage that meets the government’s standard of “minimum value” and “affordability” to make your current plan “Qualified” under the Affordable Care Act.
Talk to your Gentry Insurance agent soon, so you are clear on all of your options.