Gentry Insurance Agency offers Group Health Insurance Coverage in the state of Florida
Our local health insurance agents are here to answer your questions about health care reform and its effects on your small business. Reform has brought many changes to the benefits and coverage you are able to offer your employees. We can inform you of when changes occur so that you can be a knowledgeable employer, able to make the right health insurance decisions for your employees.
As an independent agency, we represent multiple insurance companies. Because of this, we are able to compare coverage and pricing options in order to offer our customers the greatest value possible.
We look forward to the opportunity to discuss all of your insurance needs with you. Call us today and allow us to demonstrate our dedication to prompt, friendly service and superior customer care.
For smaller employer groups, you may choose to:
- Keep offering your current group plan coverage until the ACA limitations are exceeded.
- Direct your employees to one of our agents to help them find a qualified plan from Florida Blue. We will be happy to call, email, or setup a time to meet with your employees individually to compare plans and check eligibility for a subsidy or tax credit.
- If you do not offer group coverage, you may want to compare health plans through the SHOP exchange. An agent here at Gentry Insurance can help guide you through this process and advise you on what you coverage options are best for you.
For larger employer groups, you may choose to:
- Keep offering your current group plan coverage
- Provide insurance coverage that meets the government’s standard of “minimum value” and “affordability” to make your current plan “Qualified” under the Affordable Care Act.
For more information about handling your group health insurance plan, call your Gentry Insurance agent today!